Saturday, August 04, 2007

Oh it's ON!!

Wow, blogger is actually working from the Guest House here in India. I've been living here at the Wipro Guest House for two weeks now, and the entire time the Blogger webiste has been blocked. We complained and complained to the program directors and finally they opened up a few sites like "Face Book" and such but not blogger. Then, a few minutes ago, I decided to check to see if blogger was working (no reason for checking, I just wanted to see) and it worked!!! I'm so happy and excited!

For some reason writing my blogs in the blogger "Compose" window makes me more happy than writing my blogs in Word. It probably has something to do with the fact that in Word I know that I'm going to have to cut and paste and post it later, whereas here I know that when I click "Publish Post" its on the web instantly (or close enough to it).

So, I'm now going to go ahead and post the India blogs I have been keeping in Word Documents. Enjoy, comment often and I'll love you forver!

No comments: