Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Strange Dreams

I had a very strange dream last night. I dreamed that I was living in a dorm somewhere and my roommate was one of the MBA students that I know (a Japanese guy named Makoto). This makes no sense cause Makoto is married with kids, but he was my roommate in this dream all the same. I was coming back to my room after the day and I finally found the key. Once I was back in my room I was sitting on my side of the small dorm room and the first counselor of our bishopric (not in real life, just in the dream) came in. He was Dr. Curtis LeBaron, my leadership teacher. It was kinda strange.

Anyway, Dr. LeBaron starts talking about life and about the gospel. In particular, about the evil things we do and the temptations we have. As he is speaking more people start entering my dorm room. People I know from all parts of my life. Childhood friends, school friends, family members, some of my current ward members, just about everyone. My dorm room finally ended up holding about 100 people all sitting along the walls of my room listening to Dr. LeBaron preach.

Dr. LeBaron starts to talk about my life in particular and he continues to go through a "This is your life" kind of speech. He tells me all the good things I have been doing and all the bad. He explains what I need to do to raise myself up and do better. Its really wierd because as he is speaking he transforms into the Savior. The Savior continues speaking and explaining to me all the things I need to do to make it successfully through this life. Its been a long time since I have had a dream this vivid. I woke up with a feeling like I had just lived that dream, not dreamed it.

Anyway, it was a crazy experience and I thought Id write it down somewhere so I would be able to refer back to it later.

No comments: