Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Strange Dreams...again!?

Last night I had a strange dream. I do not know if it was stranger than my other dreams that I usually had, but it definitely stuck out in my mind when I woke up.

In the dream I was in Utah. My brother was there too, and we decided to sneak onto a nearby airport and steal some planes. He chose to steal an older style plane and I stole a new supersonic jet plane. No explanation was given as to how we learned to fly these planes, but we knew and takeoff was fine. We flew around for a while and then decided to head out of the country.

We ended up in the Netherlands (I know because when I landed near an airbase there I saw a sign) at some evil military base. They were evil because they were keeping people prisoner on the base. So, Andrew (my brother) and I decided to help. We snuck onto the base and tried to free a bunch of the people there. However we got captured.

At this point the main bad guy (who’s face I can’t seem to remember) started torturing us for information. We didn’t really tell him anything because we didn’t know anything. After that, this woman who was part of the base decided to help us and freed me. I got my brother out and the rest of the prisoners. They left via a bunch of military trucks that the lady who helped us had arranged. We went to our planes after that, but the military people had found and seized our planes.

So, we had to sneak back onto base and get to our planes. Unfortunately we could only find my brother’s old school style plane (it was a WWI type two-seater biplane looking thing). I was furious that they had taken my plane but there was nothing I could do about it.

Then we flew away. Yeah, that was it and then I woke up. Crazy eh?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey maybe your mind is quite bored at the moment, from boring training and since it's used to always being entertained by crazy D&D campaigns or WOW, you know it's gotta make up for it somehow?!

Iudo Faex said...

Hmm, thats a possibility. I havn't had any crazy dreams like this one in a while (before India for sure). Also, I remember having a ton of crazy dreams while I was in Panama for those two years. Prolly for the same reasons you mentioned.