Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back by popular demand...

Thanks to a good friend of mine, I have been persuaded to update my blog. (Thanks Brad).

Its funny because I was sure no one cared about my freekin blog but then Brad started ragging on me about not updating it and it made me feel good that someone actually cares. Happy day!

So anyway, my life is pretty much the same as far as school goes: I hate it and it hates me, nuff said.

Soccer is starting to pick up more lately and that has been good. My intermural scocer team is still in the tournament and we have a game in the IPF on friday night at 8pm (please come watch me play, you will have fun I promise). If we win that game then we play again on Saturday morning at 9am, again in the IPF. Its kinda sucky that way but at least the games are not like 2 hours apart (Ive had that happen before).

So, nothing really funny has happened in my life lately. Nope, there has been a decided lack of Funny-ness in my life. Probably because just surviving business school (or B-School to the initiated) has been occupying all my time and it is not a laughing matter. I might be laughing after my last final though. Either that, or crying; I cant decide which.

This summer it looks like I will be here in Provo for a good portion of it. So that should be good. I might even get a chance to go to Anime Expo as things stand right now. Sweet!

Well, thats it for now.

2 comments:

Flaw said...

If it makes ya feel any better I check here on a regular basis. Post!

Good luck with surviving school.

Iudo Faex said...

Thanks guys! I think I will update much more now since school is pretty much wrapping up.

I saw this funny T-Shirt the other day that said "Blogito Ergo Sum" I Blog, therefore I am.

It was great.