Saturday, April 15, 2006

Jedi Knight Sales Ninja

The title of this post comes from the title of a job I found on eRecruiting. It made me laugh so hard I just had to check it out.

Turns out the job is a sales leader job for a company called FundingUniverse.com. Ive never heard of that company but with a Sales Leader job with a name like that, its gotta be awesome. Haha.

So, Im having a serious urge to play World of Warcraft. I let my subscription lapse so that I could focus on Finals, but Im having troubles because I want to sign back on. I know it sounds dumb, but I cant help it. I will stay strong though and NOT play. But one week from today I will be done with all my finals except 1 and then I will log back in and play. Yeah, thats gonna be freekin sweet.

Anyway, good luck to all you out there in Finals-Land. I know the feeling believe me...

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for the love on the Sales Ninja position. At FundingUniverse,com, that kind of shiz happens all the time!

Saira said...

Great!your blog is realy very helpful for us.i am regular reader of your blog thanks for sharing this blog
Integrated sales tools.