Monday, November 21, 2005

The Ego Mafia is in the house...

So, I subscribe to my sister’s blog and every now and again I get an email with her new posts. The things I read there leave me disturbed and discouraged. You see, I live far away from her and she is growing up and I’m not there to help her along the way. It’s sad because I had help when I was her age, and I think I should pass along that kindness in turn. I mean, I’m here in Utah and she is back in D.C. and what difference can I really make? It seems too little too far.

Any suggestions?

Folks, I wanted to let you all know that I appreciate your friendship and support. I love it that I actually get a few blog readers out there in cyberspace. I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving, remember to be thankful for your blessings, as I know I am. Also, be nice to your families if you get to see them, because they are there to help you and they miss you.

Remember also, that even though Im super busy I miss you guys too. I would hang out with you more if I could. Just remember that. Also, for those of you who are struggling this semester (I know I am) get excited because we only have 3 weeks of school left after Thanksgiving. That alone is cause for celebration. I know Nate is celebrating.

Next semester Im going to try and update my blog not only more often, but I also intend to try to chronicle the D&D campaign that I will be running. I am super excited about that campaign, because I have all these ideas for great adventures. My only real problem right now is that I still have to decide on where I want to set my campaign. I am tempted to fall back on old habits and run a campaign in the Planes like I did for 10 years. However, I am thinking that I might want to branch out and run a campaign in a different land. I need to figure this out by next Monday so I can tell my players. They need to make their characters with this in mind. I hate being indecisive, it makes me pissed off.

Anyway, I think that’s it for this entry. Until next time, same bat time, same bat URL.

-------------------------------------------------

So Kris got the quote for last week. Good job Kris. The quote is from the movie "JarHead" a really good movie about the Gulf War. Maybe I will do a movie review sometime on that one. The new quote is an easy one, because I like it when you guys can get the quote. I might put up another one after someone gets this one.

1 comment:

Iudo Faex said...

Jill, god job, yeah that is the quote. Ill give you your recognition at the end of the next blog entry where I switch quotes. Prolly nexts week.

Thanks for the advice Nate. I appreciate it.