Saturday, February 07, 2009

New Pet Peeves...

So, I was perusing facebook to look at some people's pictures and I realized there are some things I freekin HATE about people posting pictures on facebook:

1. When people post pictures of their missions but fail to mention where their mission was.
2. When people post pictures of me that I hated (and then tag me in them).
3. When people post pictures of building's or landscapes and don't post anything about it.
4. When people decide it's a fabulous idea to post drunk pics from their mobile phone.
5. When people use photoshop to edit and "enhance" a picture for facebook.
There are actually many other things facebook doesn't do right, but many of them have nothing to do with facebook users.
I'll just have to remember to not look at a friend's facebook pictures unless I trust they won't be retarded about posting.

No comments: