Monday, December 05, 2005

Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat heartily…for tonight we dine in hell!”

The title of this blog is a quote from King Leonidas, the leader of Sparta, Greece a long time ago. Supposedly he said this as he lead his 300 Spartan warriors against thousands of Middle Eastern warriors that had come to conquer Greece.

Anyway, I say this about the title because Finals week is comeing up next week. Its going to be a war, and I may just lose a battle or two. We'll have to see.

Today is a wonderful day though, as it marks the last day of the last week of classes. This semester had been a rollercoaster ride of joy and pain. It seems that every good moment I've had has been outside of school. I have great support from many people in my life, and for that I am very grateful, but sometimes things are still difficult.

I wish you all the best this coming week as you ready yourselves for the battles to come during Finals week.

No comments: