Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Smacked with a Sickness!

So, I dont really have much to say. I've been sick lately (head cold, throat hurting, nose congestion, the whole bit) and so not much has been going on. However, I guess there are a few new things in my life that I could write about.

First, I joined a new gaming group. Its been way too long since I got to be a PC in a gaming group (as opposed to DM). Its really fun to be on the other side of the table again. Im really enjoying the game, and Im thinking about writing up a story about our adventures, Im not sure though. If you are reading this and you think it would be cool to read about my D&D group's adventures then post a comment and let me know, if I get enough good response Ill write it up and post it here.

Second, my new calling is Sunday School Teacher. I taught my first lesson on Sunday, while I was really sick. Yeah, it was not too fun to try to be loud enough while my throat was hurting like crazy. The good part was that the lesson turned out ok because everyone participated and helped me read the parts that needed to be read out loud. So, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Third, I've been reading Nate's blog (see the link to the right to read NateTheGreat's blog) and he posted a cool X-Men quiz and here you can see how I scored:

You scored as Beast.

Beast is an intelligent, politcal spokesman for the X-Men. He has a Ph.D in Genetics and is well versed in literature. He may look like a blue fuzzy monster, but deep down he's very benevolent and logical. Powers: Enhanced strength and agility

Iceman


75%

Beast


75%

Nightcrawler


70%

Cyclops


65%

Wolverine


55%

Jean Grey


55%

Colossus


45%

Emma Frost


45%

Rogue


35%

Storm


25%

Gambit


10%


Also, Nate posted a Food Quiz, here are my results:

You Are Chinese Food

Exotic yet ordinary.
People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.


School was really crazy last week, but this week things are looking up. I do have a Final Exam tomorrow for my block class, but that shouldn't be too bad. I think the worst part of it will be the fact that its actually in the Testing Center. I was disappointed because none of my other teachers have their tests in the Testing Center. I was hopeing I would never have to go back to that cursed Hall of Stress ever again. Oh well, never say never.

I think thats about it.

-------------------------------------

Brad was the winner of last week's Quote Contest. He guessed the quote was from "Serenity" and ideed it was. Some other people got it too, but Brad posted first. Good job man! I've posted another quote for you guys to puzzle over. This one is from a Comedy, thats the only hint I'll give you.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Yes, I recognize the Monty Python quote. I love that conversation, dubbed, "Consitutional Peasant."

Iudo Faex said...

Jill, Im glad to have you as a reader. I hope I can keep posting interesting things for you to read about.